I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
To provide an intentional weekend away in which women are encouraged to deepen their faith and grow in their spiritual life through teaching, prayer, worship, and fellowship. The retreat provides an environment that encourages bonds of friendship, mutual support that fosters a sense of freedom as well as creativity and motivation to live for Christ and influence their world for Jesus.
Introducing this year’s speaker, Pastor Becca Worl:
Rebecca Worl was born and raised in The Congo as a Covenant missionary kid and moved to the States in 5th grade. She completed her undergraduate studies at Seattle Pacific University and her Masters in Theological Studies from Fuller Seminary Northwest. She is a published author, and a mother to Annabelle, and Bradley, and five pets! She and her husband, Rob, live in Maple Valley where she serves Cedarcreek Covenant Church as the Pastor of Discipleship. Becca yearns first and foremost for people to be rooted in the knowledge of their deep Belovedness, as they come to know the abundant life in Christ Jesus.
Check-in begins Friday at 4:30PM
Friday session starts at 6PM
Retreat ends Sunday at 1PM
What to Bring:
A snack to share, your Bible, notebook and a pen. Weekend clothing could include a bathing suit for the hot tub and workout pants for Praise Moves!
What to Expect:
- Challenging messages, worship, communion
- Prayer room
- Table prayer and discussion after messages
- Friday night craft
- Complimentary Breakfast Sat. & Sun. mornings in the Hotel Lobby
- Saturday afternoon = free time, lunch on your own. Explore Gig Harbor, attend the friendship connection, work more on your craft, or just have some quiet time
- Catered dinner Saturday night, included in your registration.
- Raffles and silent auction (all money raised benefit scholarships for retreat and keeping the cost low)
The Best Western Wesley Inn
6575 Kimball Drive, Gig Harbor, WA 98335